PAWTUCKET PREVENTION COALITION
PSA Contest Rules
Below are the rules for entering the PAWTUCKET Prevention Coalition(PPC) UNDERAGE DRINKING public service announcement (PSA) contest
· Contest is open to all Pawtucket residents ages in grade 9-12
· Entries must be received via email no later than 5:00PM on Monday, March 29, 2010
· Entries must be no longer than 60 seconds. Longer entries will be disqualified.
· Entries must be submitted electronically to the PPC office
· See a listing of file types accepted at http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=55744
· Only one entry per person or group may be submitted
· Each submission must designate one entrant (just one entry per submission) to represent the video or audio being submitted
· Designated entrant must visit our website at www.Pawtucket... and complete the online entry form with the name of the production for identification purposes.
· Prizes will be awarded for the following: one $100 prize for the best video, one $50 prize for the best audio. There will also be a $25 people’s choice awarded to the most “liked” video or audio on Facebook as of April 9, by 5:00PM
· Prizes are awarded per entry only, not per number of people who may be involved with the entry
· The PPC reserves the right to refuse upload to YouTube or Facebook of any entries that do not appropriately address the dangers of underage drinking – parodies, comedies, or any insinuation that underage drinking is acceptable in any form will banned from the contest. Alcohol may not be used in any productions.
· All entries must contain the following information: It is illegal for any person 21 or older to purchase or provide alcohol to minors. Fines are up to $1,000 or 6 months in jail”.
· All commercials must include the following at the end:
“This message is a public service announcement from the Pawtucket Prevention Coalition SPF SIG Project( SPIFF SIG).”
Winners will be announced on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 at the monthly Coalition Meeting scheduled to begin at 3:30 PM at Pawtucket City Hall.
Judging will be held the week of April 19 by members of the PPC Board of Directors. All decisions by the judges will be final.
Registration Forms can be requested by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries may be mailed or delivered to the Coalition office:
c/o Diane Dufresne, Director
Pawtucket Prevention Coalition
Pawtucket City Hall
137 Roosevelt Avenue
Pawtucket, RI 02876